use can play this on SPOTIFY or iTUNES or here
Cebu Blogger - While we are not embracing the new normal, there are a number of ways being introduced to conveniently pay our SSS contribution and one of that is through PAYMAYA. It is very simple. We can settle our monthly contributions in less than 3 minutes. We don't need to go out from our home and line up in payment centers or even in SSS office just to settle our contributions. We can do it using our mobile phone.
What are the steps in paying our SSS contributions with PAYMAYA?
1. Download and install the SSS mobile app on your mobile phone. For Android users, visit the Google Play Store. For iphone users, visit the Apple Store.
2. Download and install the PAYMAYA app on your mobile phone (refer to step 1). You may download and register here: https://paymaya.page.link/refer
3. Load cash or funds to your Paymaya Account. Make sure to UPGRADE it. Once the upgrade is approved, you will get an instant credit back to your account of PHP 50. To earn the credit, use our referral code: 3wewgk8
PAYMAYA's partner banks and payment centers are 7-11, Palawan Pawnshop, Cebuana, Western Union, BOD, BPI, Metrobank, UnionBank, Chinabank, Security Bank, etc. More details on PAYMAYA loading centers.
4. Log in to your SSS mobile app and click the Generate PRN/SOA icon.
5. Click the PAY button and choose PAY with PAYMAYA account option. There is a minimal convenience fee of PHP 10. Just hit Ok.
6. You will need to log in to your PAYMAYA account.
7. Enter your OTP or One-Time Password and confirm payment.
Below is a short demo video as well that will serve as a guide.
I hope you find paying your SSS Contribution with PAYMAYA convenient and easy. Keep your contributions updated as well.
On the SSS mobile app, you can also check the contributions made to your SSS account.
How can you connect with me?
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/hersheykissesme/
Sealed with a kiss,